Published in journal "Psychology and Psychotechnics", 2012-4 in rubric "The unpredictable", pages 25-31.
Resume: What is in common between a prayer and psychoanalytical session? A believer addresses to God while a patient lays hopes on a psychotherapist. Religion rests on revelations. A doctor deals with life events. Theologist strives for eternal verities. Healer is satisfied with crystallization of psychological experience. Religion cares for its own spirituality. Psychoanalyst conquers his patient’s inner world with the intention to tear off the divine cover. The article is devoted to the analysis of psychoanalytical religious conceptions.
Keywords: psychology, philosophy, psychoanalysis, religion, personalism, humanism, heresy, confession, God, culture.
1. Gurevich P.S. Klinicheskaya psikhologiya. M., 2002.
2. Leybin V.M. Klassicheskiy psikhoanaliz: istoriya, teoriya, praktika. M., 2001.
3. Sheler M. Izbrannye proizvedeniya. M., 1994.
4. Nordau M. Vyrozhdenie. Sovremennye frantsuzy. M., 1995.
5. Dzheyms U. Volya k vere. M., 1997.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard