(сетевой с №3-2015)
(сетевой с №2-2015)
|Articles and journals | Tariffs | Payments | Your profile|
The peculiarities of displacement of the indigenous minorities of the North in the territories of natural resource management of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia)
Abstract.In the conditions of industrial development of the Arctic and the North, the questions of preservation of the traditional natural resource management of the indigenous minorities of the North, their legal and socioeconomic situation, protection of rights and interests gain particular relevance. This article considers the problem and specifics of creating the territories of the traditional natural resource management in the Sakha Republic (Yakutia). The authors meticulously analyze the population dynamics and displacement pattern of the five indigenous peoples of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia) in the territories of traditional natural resource management. The study contains the data from the national censuses and statistical indexes; the geoinformation approach allowed visualizing the assessment results in form of the thematic maps. The use of geoinformation approach an important tool from the perspective of realization of the regional socioeconomic monitoring. The acquired data demonstrate that currently the majority of territories of the traditional natural resource management in the republic are established within the agricultural communities (“nasleg”) and occupy over 50% of the region’s territory. The research illustrated that the portion of the indigenous minorities of the North residing only within the territories of traditional natural resource management comprised 59% of the total number, and the rest 41% resided either in the urban areas or localities where the territories of the traditional natural resource management have not been created.
Keywords: Evenks, Yukagirs, geoinformation analysis, settlement, demography, territories of traditional nature management, indigenous peoples of the North, Evens, Dolgans, Chukchi
Article was received:10-12-2018
This article written in Russian. You can find full text of article in Russian here .