In accordance with the contract for outsourcing services based on sublicensing rights (No. 221.2010 from 01 July 2010), signed with the academic publishing group NOTA BENE (OOO NB-Media), AURORA Group s.r.o. offers rich scientific library. With over 60 scientific journals and a vast archive spanning over 20 years, this is a wealth of scientific research and discoveries in the area of humanitarian, social and technical sciences. The publisher’s library contains over 20,000 scientific articles. You can enrich your knowledge by reading articles and books from home, work, or school:
- Access from your computer or mobile device
- Efficient search by keywords, title or name of the author
- Direct links to articles for easy copy/paste sharing
Both, organizations and individuals can sign up for access to the library or a section. The materials can be accessed from any devise with a web browser. Access for organizations can be provided in one of the two ways:
- Version 1. The administrator of the organization receives access and is able to create logins for staff members or students.
- Version 2. If the organization accesses the internet through one or few IP addresses, the access can be delegated to these IP address without a requirement for login and password.
Rates for individuals
To sign up for access to separate articles:
1. Register in the digital library. If you have already registered in the author’s zone of the site, you do not need to sign up.
2. Login with your username and password.
3. Go to the section of articles available for subscription.
4. Choose the article you want and click “read”.
5. The page will have a link to purchase access. Cost to access any article is ˆ2
Rates for organizations, educational facilities, libraries
Organizations can subscribe to separate journals and have access to topical archives or the entire collection of journals in the “Sign up” section.